RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you are not satisfied with your purchase The Other Label are happy to refund products returned within 14 days of delivery. Unwanted goods must be returned in a fully re-saleable condition and any tags must be intact. Extra care must be taken when trying on clothing, please ensure you are not wearing any make up, fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
Your refund will be credited to the original payment card or to your Paypal account if you have paid by Paypal.
How To Make a Return
Return your goods with your sales invoice and simply note down the reason for return on your sales invoice. Please follow the steps below for returning your items to us:
The item must be repacked in the same condition as it was received with labels and tags still attached.
Attach a label with our address as below:
James And James
You are responsible for the return postage cost.
Obtain a postage receipt from the Post Office; this will act as your proof of return.
Return will be at the buyers expense and is not refundable by The Other Label unless the returned item is faulty, damaged or incorrectly sent.
- Return your goods with your sales invoice and simply note down the reason for return on your sales invoice.
- Refunds will be processed in accordance with our returns policy.
- Items must be returned in their original condition within 14 days of delivery.
- Once the product has been received and inspected we will send you an email letting you know we have received and processed your return.
- After you have received the email please allow up to 14 working days for the refund to be credited to your account.
- If the product is returned because it is defective or not the one you ordered we will issue a full refund including the delivery charge after our inspection has taken place.
If you have any other question relating to Returns and Refunds, please contact us using our online contact form.